Friday 6 January 2012

3D Modelling - Latest Update (06/01/2012)

Over the holidays, I have been continuing my modelling, and have managed to make a fair bit more for it during this time.




I started off creating a few more assets for the scene, which include a lantern, sandbags, and added some detail to the stall, by adding in some fruit to it.







After those were finished, I started work on one of the buildings. The building you can see on the right will be an Inn, and will probably be the largest model in the village, and will only be one.






Once that was complete, I moved onto making another building, which follows a similar style to the last model, since the entire village will need to follow the same theme of buildings for it to look right. This building will be the Blacksmith.




As you can see from the screenshot, I have also started arranging the models to see what looks right and where. Of course this will be done in a lot more detail later on, but this is just to see how it all fits together.



As it stands, this is the final screenshot I have, and again, I have started work on another building, but isn't finished yet. This however will be a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment